Want to write for us?
You are invited to write a guest post for the Persuasion Nation blog! This is an opportunity to get some huge exposure for your blog and business.
Here’s what you’ll get as a Persuasion Nation guest author:
- A prominent byline (author bio), including one follow link of your choice.
- One contextual follow link to a related post on your blog. (That means you also get a backlink within the body of your post– most blogs do not offer this!)
- Promotion to an email list of 3K+. (Most blogs don’t offer this either!)
- Promotion inside the Persuasion Nation mastermind group on Facebook of 2K+ entrepreneurs. (Once again, most blogs do not offer this!)
Sound like a great deal?
Awesome! Go ahead to the next tab to read our guidelines…
Persuasion Nation is the premier, A-Z resource site for bloggers looking to build a solid income, with easy to understand, no-fluff tips and tutorials for mastering the basics and beyond.
We leverage proven, persuasion psychology principles as the foundation for everything we do. Nothing we share is “theory” or “might work”.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
I’m looking for digital marketing experts and writers who can explain beginning to advanced strategies in a simple way that is easy for anyone to understand.
Our audience consists of stay-at-home moms and dads who want to contribute to their household income, entrepreneurial college students, and millennials who want to quit their day jobs so they can spend more quality time with their growing families. So keep that in mind!
Your post should be:
- Actionable list posts and “how to” posts preferred (especially related to blogging). If a tutorial, show the step-by-step, with no steps skipped.
- 2,000-4,000 words of original, no fluff, no B.S. content.
- Plenty of images/screenshots that help the reader to visualize your points.
- NO paid links or affiliate links allowed.
- All external links will be nofollow, except for your byline link and the one contextual link to a relevant, high-quality, un-gated resource on your site.
The pitching process:
- Please pitch your headline idea(s) prior to writing the post.
- Upon approval of your headline, I will usually ask to see an outline before you being writing.
Following these guidelines saves time for everyone involved, so thank you for reading this far!
Thanks it! If you think you’re ready to become a Persuasion Nation guest author, go ahead and fill out the application below. I’m really looking forward to receiving your pitch.
Ready to submit your pitch? Go ahead to the next tab to fill out our application form…